Ms. Chantel Hodgson
- Scheme Manager, UK NEQAS for Cellular Pathology Technique (CPT) since 2011
- UK NEQAS Board Divisional Representative Cellular Pathology Technique Division
- UK NEQAS Vice-President for Communications
- Worked within the NHS for 25 years, qualifying as a Biomedical Scientist in Histopathology while working at Freeman Hospital in Newcastle in 1992.
- Moved to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Gateshead in 1999 where I ran the Immunocytochemistry service as a senior member of staff and held the role of training officer for cellular pathology.
- In 2011 took up role of full time Scheme Manager for UK NEQAS Cellular Pathology Technique (CPT), which is the post currently held.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ROLES INCLUDE
- Part time lecturer for Northumbria University
- IBMS Registration and Specialist Portfolio Assessor
- Member of the IBMS Cellular Pathology Advisory Committee