Business Support Officer, Sheffield
United Kingdom National External Quality Assessment Service (UK NEQAS) is a world-leading provider of Clinical Laboratory External Quality Assessment programmes.
UK NEQAS Central Office (Sheffield) is seeking an enthusiastic, highly self-motivated, and organised individual for the post of Business Support Officer. The successful candidate will join a small friendly team, working alongside another Business Support Officer, and will have previous office experience and competency of the Microsoft Office Suite (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher).
- Full-time, Permanent (subject to a 6 month probationary period)
- Salary: £22,549.00-£24,882.00 per year
Key elements of the role
- To perform secretarial and administrative support for the UK NEQAS Office including;
- Minute taking at Board and Working Group Meetings via video conferencing and occasionally F2F meetings off-site involving long distance travel
- Undertaking allocated actions from the Board and Working Group on behalf of Central Office
- Responding to emails and telephones enquiries as the first point of contact
- Processing purchase and sales invoices on SAGE One software
- Providing PA support to the Executive Manager and President
- Provide administrative support for educational webinars
- Updating the UK NEQAS website and social media accounts
- Assisting in the designing and producing of a quarterly newsletter
- Assisting in the production of promotional material
- Assisting staffing the UK NEQAS trade stand at scientific conferences and exhibitions
- Assisting in the development and management of the quality management system
- The UK NEQAS Central Office is currently based at the Northern General Hospital, Sheffield S5 7AU
- All staff are required to wear a mask when moving around the building. All common surfaces are sanitised regularly.
- Applicants should have at least 5 GCSEs at grade C or equivalent, including English and Mathematics, and ideally educated to NVQ level 3/4 in Business Studies/Accounting or equivalent qualification.
- 37.5 hours over 5 days (Mon-Fri) with flexible working opportunities available
- Day shift
- No weekends
- 27 days Annual leave and 8 Public/Bank Holidays
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Please click this link to apply (you will be re-directed to the indeed.com website)
- Interviews will take place on 22nd December 2021
- Application deadline: 10/12/2021