Microbiology Scientific Meeting
UK NEQAS Microbiology
9:45 am - 3:30 pm
Holiday Inn Bloomsbury, London
Treatment & Management of Infection Matters to Us!This is a one-day in-person event where delegates will have the opportunity to hear presentations by experts, meet with commercial companies to get an update on the latest technology available, network with other participants, and meet with members of the UK NEQAS Microbiology Division as well as members of their Steering Committee and Advisory Groups.
- Registration will be open from 08:45
- Refreshments and lunch will be provided
- Delegates will receive a meeting pack
- A certificate of attendance will be provided
- 50 years of UK NEQAS for Microbiology
- Virology - antiviral management of infections in immunocompromised patients
- Bacteriology – Bristol specific trails or risk of secondary infection
- Management of fungal infections
- Manufacturers presentations
- UK NEQAS presentations
- EQA issues with Antibiotic Assays: Gentamicin
- Round up of the day and Q&A
- Meet the team – Bacteriology / Mycology (UK NEQAS stand)
- Meet the team – Antibiotic Assay (UK NEQAS stand)
- Meet the team - Virology / Molecular (UK NEQAS stand)
- Meet the team - Parasitology (UK NEQAS stand)
The meeting room, lunch and refreshments area and toilets are all located on the ground floor of the Holiday InnEvent queries:
Please email: email@example.com
ALL bookings must be made via Eventbrite. Click the blue Eventbrite button below.
The following payment methods are accepted:
- Online, instant payment (this is our preferred payment method)
- Offline payment/by invoice
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OFFLINE PAYMENTS/PAYMENT BY INVOICE:
Although offline/by invoice payment is being offered, our preferred payment method is online. If you choose to pay offline/by invoice, you must provide us with a purchase order immediately, with supplier details as set out below, and a booking confirmation will only be given upon receipt of a VALID PURCHASE ORDER.
Pathology Quality Assessment Ltd
UK NEQAS Office
PO Box 401
Online bookings are not available for this event.