Supporting Your Point of Care Testing (POCT) Service
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Hyatt Regency Hotel
2 Bridge Street
We're back and can't wait to see you! Supporting Your Point of Care Testing (POCT) Service is a full-day, face-to-face event, taking place at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Birmingham. Delegates who attend the event will hear from a variety of speakers who have experience in either accrediting, developing, delivering, or supporting a Point of Care Testing (POCT)/Near Patient Testing service. This event will benefit staff from many sectors, including, but not limited to, staff working within a retail/community pharmacy setting, GPs, Practice Nurses, and staff working within a laboratory who are already offering, or considering offering POC testing.
Learning Outcomes(by the end of the day, delegates will):
- Have a better understanding of how to develop and deliver a POCT/Near Patient Testing service, whether it be in a primary or secondary care setting
- Have an awareness of the factors to be considered when selecting a POCT/Near Patient Testing External Quality Assessment (EQA) provider
ProgrammeThe day will include presentations and discussions on the following topics:
- Accreditation for POC tests
- Establishing a POCT service
- POC testing in the community
- Training and staff competency
- To see the full programme, please click here
Are you ready to book your place?
Interested in more events?Click here to see other UK NEQAS events
Online bookings are not available for this event.