UK NEQAS Haematology 22nd Annual Participant Meeting
UK NEQAS Haematology
9:00 am - 4:15 pm
Now in its 22nd year, the 2019’s UK NEQAS Haematology 22nd Annual Participants’ Meeting will bring together Haematology colleagues to share clinical insights and best practice. The meeting will be divided into two sections: 'Here come the cells!' and 'Perspective on Performance'. There will also be a social event the evening before the UK NEQAS Haematology 22nd Annual Participants’ Meeting. This is an excellent opportunity to meet up with colleagues, make new contacts and talk to like-minded professionals in a relaxed and informal atmosphere. Participants will take away new knowledge and insight from the following presentations:
- The laboratory diagnosis of Lymphoma
- Platelets in Regenerative Medicine
- Investigating the Haemolytic Patient
- My favourite blood film
- ISO15189: preparation for reassessment
- Measurement uncertainty
- Morphology and more: the EQATE digital platform
- So my performance satisfactory...?
- UK NEQAS Haematology: What’s new?