- Deputy Director, GenQA (Genomics Quality Assessment) since 2018
- UK NEQAS Board representative for GenQA
- Over 20 years experience in NHS genomics laboratories, specialising in molecular genetics.
- Scientific Project Lead for UKGTN, UK Genetic Testing Network (national advisory organisation for NHS clinical genetic testing services)
- HCPC registered Clinical Scientist
- Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists
Other Professional Roles Include
- National Quality Assurance Advisory Panel (NQAAP) representative for GenQA
- Member of NHS England 'Rare and Inherited Disease genomic test evaluation working group'