Doris-Ann Williams, MBE
- Chief Executive, The British In Vitro Diagnostic Association (BIVDA).
- Has held a variety of roles in the IVD industry; initially in R&D at Amersham International and subsequently in commercial roles internationally
- During her time at BIVDA has also worked with other global IVD industry associations
- Is part of Life Sciences UK and represents BIVDA on the Pathology Alliance
- Is passionate about the value IVDs bring to healthcare and the difference they can make to patient care, whether they are simple tests used in the community to the most complex molecular tests in specialised hospital laboratories.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ROLES INCLUDE
- In 2011 was awarded an MBE
- Has been recognised as a ‘Friend of the Royal College of Pathologists’ and as a ‘Friend of the Association for Clinical Biochemistry’
- Vice President of the Parliamentary & Scientific Committee.